Dragon City in Hednesford, Cannock
On Wednesday 2nd July at about 17.15 I ordered two Singapore Chow Meins. When we started to eat them they were the worst Chow Mein we have ever eaten. They were very dry overcooked and just tasted of salt, and my wife said that it looked like reheated food. It only took five minutes for the person to cook these two chow meins. Last time we order from there.
I live just less than a mile away from these, ordered and ask for a simple 3 in one. I may as well have had a vegetable dinner.. the size of the onion slices was huge and ridiculous. I had more onion than meat, called back, explained i wanted it replaced, the women forgot to speak english.
- Improve the company profile of Dragon City
- Appear higher in our search results
- Get more clicks and more calls
- Know when someone writes a review
- Claiming is free, and only takes minutes
- Claim / Edit Business