Marshall Sparks in Macclesfield
I too have had an dreadful experience. Paul Marshall of Marshall Sparks has left me with numerous electrical problems in breach of regulation including:
1) Incorrectly wired oven resulting in no oven for 2 months, including over the Christmas period
2) Unarmoured wiring set under the floor without protective conduit, the result being my entire property needs digging up to relay cable.
3) Numerous other problems... too many to list that need remedial work, although I have been led to believe he is trying to wind his business up currently perhaps to ensure he doesn't have to remedy work.
4) He has signed off all his work and I have a NICEIC certificate, I am currently working with the regulator to get some resolution, whether they are any good or not is pending!
5) I also agree he can be aggressive and rude.
A further update on Marshall Sparks Ltd and Paul Marshall. Paul Marshall of Marshall Sparks was instructed by NICEIC to come back to my property to put right the unsafe electrics, he instead chose to liquidate his business. We have had a full electrical inspection now done, there are numerous faults, including the basics of unearthed switches throughout the property! Anyway the remedial action is that the property needs a full rewire to ensure its compliant and safe. Paul Marshall had apparently done a full rewire of the property, this indeed what I was sold and paid for (via RJF Building Ltd) and Cheshire East Building Control has been informed that this was the case. this is not the case, the property is full of old style red and black wiring that was obsolete many, many years ago. So not only illegal and unsafe electrics, he has also commited a act of fraud.